It has been a while since I’ve participated in the Beauty Blog Coalition Roundup (I prefer to call it the beauty writers Coalition roundup, but it isn’t my call). In any case, there is a lot going on, beauty-wise this week, and I want to share some posts with you that are “good reading” for this weekend. I have also included an “Advice Sisters” post from a BeautyPress Spotlight event that I wrote and that has some interesting new items you might want to know about.
- D.G.S.Beauty: SoxxyAir “Support A Cause, Support Your Legs!” Get a pair of stylish socks today.
- TheFabZilla: In time for Spring, designer Tory Burch released new shades for her eponymous lip color line. TheFabZilla reviews Just Like Heaven and Scoundrel, hop in!
- Glamorable!: Wouldn’t you agree that Milani’s Spring Collection was nothing short of fabulous? Anastasia raves about Power Lip Gloss Stain in her latest blog post.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: 3LAB Perfect Lips is a hydrating and plumping anti-aging lip balm that leaves lips silky smooth and lipstick ready!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog : Laura shares her favoritechubby lip pencil from Ardency Inn called Delancey!
- Advice Sisters Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Website: BeautyPress Spotlight Day always has lots of interesting indy beauty brands to discover
- Makeup, Life and Love: On the look out for a new foundation?Jamie gives us a look at a few of her favorites in this weeks installment of Covering the Bases…
- Geniabeme: Geniabeme shows off her bright pink and blueFyrinnae shadows!
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple but eye-catching nail art for beginners.
- I Know all the Words: Need a few new spring lip colours? Mary Kay’s Hello, Sunshine Collection has you covered.
- Slashed Beauty: Retro is IN! Miranda shows us a modern spin on a retro glam makeup look in this eye tutorial.
- daydreaming beauty: A gorgeous and easy French Mani with Dior Snow Pink.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from NSDB reviews the freebie drugstore makeup she got from Ulta and from Influenster brands
- BeautyTidbits: New spring beauty pick from jane iredale! In Touch Highlighter in Comfort is a sun-kissed coral, cream-to-powder highlighter that gives skin a natural-looking radiance!
*note that I have added links in a widget to the right hand side of this page for both Leather and Lace Spice and Leather and Lace Advice, and I have also made some changes to my Facebook Page for Leather and Lace Advice/Spice. Both of these sites are advice and relationship oriented, with SPICE being a more “mature” (e.g. sexual themes) site you might not want your younger children to visit (it has a warning notice on it). My co-author and I use the Advice Sisters signature “Double-tale” two views (his and hers in this case) for every topic, format. I hope you will visit, leave feedback, send questions, comments…..
Thanks for reading, Alison. Editor-in-Chief
the Advice Sisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyles Web Site http://advicesisters.net
Leather and Lace Advice http://leatherandlaceadvice.com
Leather and Lace Spice http://leatherandlacespice.com