I’m a member of a Beauty Blog Coalition whose members are invited (among other things) to gather and share the best of their best beauty feature of the week. When I have some time, I also jump in with a feature of my own that I think is particularly interesting. From last week I’ve added my feature on La Prairie’s new addition to their fabulously luxe Caviar Skin line. If you haven’t read it yet, please check it out, along with the other posts from the beauty bloggers that you may want to put on your wish list). Here they are!
- Painted Ladies: A sweet eyeshadow tutorial for Valentine’s Day featuring the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette.
- Advice Sisters Beauty,Fashion,Lifestyle: Can Fish Eggs Really Tighten Your Skin.Alison of advicesisters.com finds a luxe product that does
- Color Me So Crazy: I’m Showing Off Some Studio Gear Matte Lipstick and You Don’t Want to Miss It!!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty is showing off her FOTD with fab new makeup from Milani.
- I Know all the Words: Things get cutesy (and very pink) with the Hello Kitty Collection by OPI
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TATCHA SILKEN Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 is the perfect sunscreen that is nourishing, offers great perfection, and serves as a fantastic makeup primer. Sunscreen really doesn’t get better than this!
- From My Vanity: Check out these NEW products from L’Oreal, Physicians Formula, Milani, and Burt’s Bees!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Correcting and concealing made easy with the new Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for some unique & outstanding nail polish, Jessica has the Baroness X Ex Libris collection to show you!