Styling products help make your style work better and last longer, but you’ve got to know what is going to work for you. You can pay a lot of money for fancy styling products, but frankly, there are plenty of budget-minded stylers that are really very good. For example, Suave Professionals® encourages you to do your own hair (and pocket the savings for something sensational for Spring and Summer instead) with a nifty collection of seven sensational Suave Profesionals Luxe Style Infusion products. These are inexpensive, just $4.99. These days you can’t get a large fancy latte for that…and yet these Suave Professionals Luxe Style Infusion products are pleasant to use and high performance, too. They’re a “beauty find.”
Get advice and tips for free: If you want to SIY (style it at home) you can also get some free help from the pros, as there are inspirational photos, and also video tutorials on the Suave Web site. But there are DIY *or SIY if you will information with diagrams on every products. How cool is that?!
I don’t think that Suave really has to compare itself to other brands (in this case, Kérastase® products) because I feel that Suave’s products can stand on their own, without having to make a comparison to a particular brand. If you believe in your products, why not just say “ours do a great job” and leave it at that?! But I do understand that the company is trying to make the point that you don’t have to spend a lot of money (at least not all the time) for styling products that you might just use now and then. Using inexpensive styling products let you try new hair styles that require volume, or hold, and if you don’t really like the look you haven’t invested a pot of money in a product you won’t use again.
Part of what I don’t like about some styling products (and I know readers complain about this as well) is that they smell like chemicals. These Suave products actually have light, floral scents that won’t overpower your perfumes, or make your hair smell like it might go up in flames if someone lights a match nearby. The packaging is simple, but nice, as well.
|Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Weightless Blow Dry Spray||Heat activated to give hair volume and body that lasts for up to 24 hours.- Salon proven to volumize as well as well as Kérastase® Résistance Volumifique® Volumizing Spray||$4.99 (5 oz.).|
|Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Soufflé Mousse||Adds fullness and structure from root to tip, without making hair stiff, for 24-hour body and bounce.- Salon proven to volumize as well as well as Kérastase® Mousse Bouffante® Volumizing Mousse1||$4.99 (9 oz.)|
|Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Plump Hold Hairspray||Provides an ultra-fine mist for long-lasting hold and touchable hair full of body and bounce.- Salon proven to hold as well as well as Kérastase® Laque Dentelle Micro-Mist Fixing Hairspray1||$4.99 (9 oz.)|
|Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Smoothing Light Weight Weather Proof Cream||Creates a weightless, invisible shield so your smooth look stays sleek and shiny for up to 72 hours.- Salon proven to smooth as well as Kérasta- se Nutritive® Sublimateur Jour1||$4.99 (5 oz.)|
|Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Smoothing Anti-Humidity Hairspray||Features an ultra-fine mist and provides hold with a brushable finish, keeping hair frizz resistant for 72 hours, even in 95% humidity.- Salon proven to hold as well as Kérastase® Resistance Double Force® Controle Ultime Finishing Spray1||$4.99 (8.5 oz.)|
|Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Curl Defining Gel Serum||Combines the conditioning of a serum and hold of a gel to define curls without the stiff, crunchy feel for 24 hours of soft, defined curls.- Salon proven to define curls as well as Kérastase Cristalliste® Cristal Sculpt Dual Sculpting Serum1||$4.99 (5 oz.)|
|Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Curl Defining Soft Touch Curls Mousse||Features a non-drying formula and gives definition to curls while leaving hair soft. Curls stay together and remain frizz resistant all day.- Salon proven to define curls as well as Kérastase® Boucles D’Art Curl Defining Mousse1||$4.99 (9 oz.)|
The Advice Sisters got the full line of products, and I admit that they sat in our queue for a while. But when we finally got around to trying them, well…wow! Here are some of the ways you might want to use these new Suave Professionals® Luxe Infusion products for Spring and Summer!
Everyone wants volume, especially after months of “limp hat hair.” Here’s what you need:
- Your SIY Toolkit:
ü Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Blow Dry Spray
ü Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Plump Hold Hairspray
ü Hair dryer with nozzle
ü Round brush
ü Hair clips
- Step 1: Spray damp hair with Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Blow Dry Spray starting at your roots and working your way down to your ends. Separate hair into small sections and secure using clips to make the blow dry process easier.
- Step 2: Begin blow drying starting at the back of your head with a round brush, focusing on the roots to create lift. Pull the brush through your hair as you work your way down the hair shaft, while twisting your wrist as you reach the ends to create a loose wave.
o Celebrity Stylist Insider Tip: For top sections, point the dryer nozzle upward underneath each section while lifting hair up and away from your face to achieve extra volume at the roots.
- Step 3: Spray Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Plump Hold Hairspray all over to lock in the volume for up to 24 hours.
With warmer weather comes humidity. Help smash it with these smoothing products:
- Your SIY Toolkit:
ü Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Smoothing Light Weight Weather Proof Cream
ü Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Anti-Humidity Hairspray
ü Hair dryer with nozzle
ü Hair clips
- Step 1: Apply Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Smoothing Light Weight Weather Proof Cream evenly through damp hair. Divide hair into mini buns using clips to work through individual sections as your blow dry.
- Step 2: Begin blow drying starting at the back of your head, pulling hair firmly through the brush to create tension and help smooth hair as you go.
o Celebrity Stylist Insider Tip: The dryer nozzle should be pointed downward closely following your brush from roots to ends to help the cuticle lay flat and seal in a smooth finish.
- Step 3: Once hair is completely dry, run a flat iron over sections to tame any flyaways. Finish by spritzing Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Anti-Humidity Hairspray all over to preserve your smooth style through any weather condition.
Every red carpet celebrity craves bouncy curls. You can get them too!
- Your SIY Toolkit:
ü Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Curl Defining Soft & Defined Curls Gel Serum
ü Hair dryer with diffuser
- Step 1: Dispense Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Curl Defining Soft & Defined Curls Gel Serum in your palms, rub hands together and comb through damp hair with your fingers from mid-shaft to ends.
Step 2: Use a low setting on your blow dryer with medium heat and flip your hair to the side while cupping sections of your hair into the diffuser, pushing each section up toward your roots. The diffuser evenly distributes heat to avoid frizz, helping curls keep their definition as you blow dry.
- Step 3: Continue by taking small sections of hair to loosely fill the diffuser, while gently scrunching them up to create more shape and bounce.
o Celebrity Stylist Insider Tip: If ends are already dry, you can let them hang off the sides of the diffuser as you focus on drying the roots to prevent over-drying and split ends.
AVAILABILITY: the Suave Professionals® Luxe Infusion products can be found at mass retailers, select drugstores and supermarkets nationwide beginning in January 2015 for a suggested retail price of $4.99. For more information, please visit www.facebook.com/SuaveBeauty, or http://www.suave.com/