Brazil nuts are delicious, and they are a staple in high end mixed nut assortments. They’re quite remarkable and exotic. The brazil nut tree is grown in Brazil (of course) and other areas of South America, and it’s one of the largest trees in the Amazon rainforest. It can live for an amzing 500 years or more, reaching up to 160 feet tall. The fruit containing the coveted nuts is so large and heavy, if it drops on you while you’re walking under it, the effect is like getting hit with a cannonball!The Body Shop, known for using locally sourced and Community Trade ingredients, harvests brazil nuts for a collection that has been brought back by popular demand, called: “Brazil Nuts. Local nut collectors harvest the nuts from the ground. Then, The Body Shop blends pure Community Fair Trade Brazil nut oil with other essential and nourishing ingredients to make a collection of seven definitely deliciously smelling items for bath and body. The Advice Sisters love the burnt caramel scent with the vibe of a pungent, roasted marshmallow mixed with the slight spice of a crushed nut. The fragrance is “Gourmand” but not overly sweet. It is layer-able, and very nibble-icious. To pamper your skin, emollient brazil nut oil has a high concentration of antioxidant properties, too.Here is just a bit about the entire Brazil Nuts Collection:
- Brazil Nut Beautifying Oil ($10.00 3.3 fl. oz.) – nicely scented oil for body, face and hair (use all Summer long as a little goes a long way). This oil absorbs very quickly and leaves a very light scent and a lovely sheen on dry skin. A must for Summer!
- Brazil Nut Body Butter ($20.00 6.9 oz.) – The Body Shop’s famous, 24-hour moisturizer in a tub, absorbs quickly and is chock-full of nourishing Community Fair Trade Brazil nut oil.
- Brazil Nut Body Mist (#12.00 3.3 fl. oz.) – a light version of the light mist of Eau de Toilette that still leaves your skin scented with that caramel-y goodness. Spray with wild abandon and when at drydown, make him come in close to get a sniff!
- Brazil Nut Body Scrub ($20.00 6.5 oz.) – there’s nothing wimpy about the walnut shells that help slough off dead, dry skin cells and keep your body looking smooth and ready for faux tanners, too. The precious secret inside is skin-nourishing Community Fair Trade Brazil nut oil, hand-harvested to ensure the very best quality.
- Brazil Nut Eau De Toilette ($14.00 1 fl. oz.) – a novel “gourmand” scent with genuine Brazil Nut extract, the burnt caramel-y scent is significant and sexy.
- Brazil Nut Shower Cream ($5.00 8.4 fl. oz.) – a soap-free, richly lathering, nicely moisturizing body wash that is so sinfully delicious, you may not ever want to leave your bath or shower.
- Brazil Nut Soap ($2.00 3.5 fl. oz.) – great for those who prefer a bar soap to liquid, the same nutty scent, satisfies. Put one of these in your guest bathroom and make everyone feel special and pampered, for pennies.
The Advice Sisters applaud The Body Shop for their high quality products. and for their practice of sourcing natural materials and ingredients through their Community Fair Trade program. This program helps improves the lives and health for farmers, producers and their families in more than 30 countries. The Body Shop cares about the environment and your health. They support good causes, and encourage their employees to be social responsible and active in these, as well. For the most part, The Body Shop uses all natural ingredients. The company also gets our thumbs up also for not testing on animals, and for 100% vegetarian formulas and recycled packaging.
Get the collection that literally smells good enough to eat by visiting your favorite Body Shop store, or get the goodies online at: http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/