Every time I visit the Tocca showroom I can’t help but feel transported to a luxurious, fragrant, elegant place that makes me want to remain there, maybe forever. There is the most gorgeous crystal chandelier in the middle of the Tocca showroom, and on the walls there is a beautiful display of all the Tocca fragrances, and all of the various bath, body and gift-ables. Everything looks so pretty, and expensive, and covet-able. But while all of the Tocca items are beautiful and the fragrances, distinctive, they are also what I’d call “affordable luxury.” For Holiday 2013, Tocca has tons of lovely offerings, with gift-ables in a variety of price points to delight you and your lucky recipients. Here are some of my favorites!
If you can’t choose just one Tocca fragrance favorite (and I really can’t), you’ll love the Meet the Girls Fragrance Collection ($62.00) . Inside the pretty, re-useable storage tin are almost all of the Tocca fragrances in a tote-able series of purse-sized spray flacons. here is the rundown on the scents:
- Cleopatra, a seductive scent with notes of bitter grapefruit, lush green, cassis bud, white jasmine, peach nectar, tuberose, warm patchouli, golden amber and rich vanilla musk. *one of my favorites!
- Stella, a flirtatious scent with notes of bitter orange, blood orange, watery accord, white freesia, wild diamond orchids, spicy lily, sheer musk and sandalwood. *one of my favorites!
- Florence, a sophisticated scent with notes of Italian bergamot, grapefruit leaves, green pear, apple, ivory gardenia, crushed violet petals, jasmine, tuberose, blue iris, blonde wood and white musk. *one of my favorites!
- Giulietta, a floral scent with notes of Bulgarian rose, ylang ylang, green apple, pink tulips, lily of the valley, iris pallid, vanilla orchid, lilac, heliotrope, cedarwood, musk, amber, sandalwood.
- Bianca, a fresh scent with notes of bergamot, lavender, mandarin, lemon orpur, rose petals, jasmine, green tea, musk and sugar.
- Colette, a mysterious scent with notes of bergamot, mandarin, lemon, juniper berry, pink peppercorn, jasmine, violet, cyclamen, incense, musk, sandalwood, amber, vanilla and cedarwood.
- Brigitte, a playful scent with notes of ginger, rhubarb, papaya, Moroccan rose, iris, saffron, sandalwood, musk and panettone accord.
- Graciella, a beautiful scent with notes of bitter orange, Asian pear, watery apricot, Casablanca lily, ylang ylang, karma fleur, rose de mai, creamy iris, cashmere musk and benzoin from Laos.
- Violette, a vibrant springtime scent with notes of Italian bergamot, ginger oil, coriander seed oil, African violet, Bulgarian rose, black currants, creamy cedarwood, cashmere musk and benzoin.
- Liliana, a lush, fresh scent with sparkling notes of Italian bergamot, neroli, watery peach, muguet, gardenia, white peony, sandalwood, musk, benzoin and patchouli.ives you TOCCA’s complete fragrance wardrobe in portable, pocket-friendly sprays
My friend Clare is a candle-holic, she just can’t get enough scented candles into her life. There are scented candles in every room of her house, even the bathroom and the laundry room!. For Clare, and for all your friends like her there’s Candele da Viaggio Luxe ($55.00) shown to the right of the Love Yourself Luxe Spa Set ($78.00). The beautifully boxed candle set includes three travel-sized candles housed in a rich gold scalloped glass and scented in TOCCA’s popular holiday fragrances, (- Venice: a scent inspired by the warmth and beauty of Venice; - Chamonix: a warm classic fragrance with rosemary and pine.; - Marrakesh: a blend of sweet tabak and vanilla. Venice, Marrakesh, and Chamonix).
The Love Yourself Spa Set is so beautiful, and luxe definitely describes it . Any woman who receives this is lucky, indeed. It’s a perfect gift to wow a boss, or any woman who is special in your life. It includes Tocca’s first ever bubble bath featuring the “Florence” fragrance, and also includes an Eau de Parfum, and a Mini Candelina,
I’m including some photos I took of some of the other Tocca holiday gift-ables. Don’t they make you want to go out right now and shop? You’ll find them at Tocca Beauty: http://www.tocca.com/collections/beauty and of course at fine department stores, with some selection at Anthropologie and Sephora.