Did you have a great weekend? The Advice Sisters shared theirs with good friends and family. Speaking of which, I have some really good features to share on advicesisters.net, on the Beauty Writers Weeklyn Round-Up and on Leather and Lace Advice http://leatherandlaceadvice.com
On the Advice Sisters Web site we have BIG NEWS. We are now offering a free virtual makeover widget — a virtual beauty tool. http://www.advicesisters.com/advice-sisters-virtual-beautytool where you can check out a new look for free! Click on This Link or go to our Home Page Navigation bar and click on “Virtual Beauty Tool” and try on cosmetics, hair styles, celebrity looks and more. Even better, you’ll be able to click through and purchase the exact products you’re loving on your new look, right from advicesisters.com. Share your look with friends and followers on popular social media, too!
- Mama Fashionista: Get some celebrity endorsed swag AND contribute to a worthy charity!Quinn tells you how to give back with Burt’s Bees.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes in Fresh Pink & Pink Plumand not only gorgeous, but they are also so much fun to use!
- BeautyTidbits: Pamper your pout with Savannah Bee Beeswax lip glosses - all natural & deliciously glossy with a beautiful color payoff!
- Painted Ladies: Sheila has found her newest favorite copper eyeshadow – it’s Vegas Lights pigment by Makeup Geek.
- My Highest Self: Tina reviews Shower Steamers from Fortune Cookie Soap!
- D.G.S.Beauty: Curious about the Ageless Derma Anti Wrinkle Cream? Check out D.G.S.Beauty’s review here.
- Slashed Beauty: Miranda lets us peek into the 2013 Emmys Gift Bag that all the stars took home!
- TheFabZilla: What exactly causes dark under eye circles? How do you conceal ‘em? TheFabZilla shares how.
- A Little Polish: Looking for the perfect vampy nail color for fall? Check out Stephanie’s review of OPI’s Muir Muir on the Wall
- Pammy Blogs Beauty : Have you scoped out any new Fall beauty collections? Pammy Blogs Beauty shares her favorite Fall beauty items from Target!
- Beauty by Miss L: Perfect fall manicure.
- Peace Love and Glitter: A color bomb explosion for your lips!
- Advice Sisters Beauty?Fashion/Lifestyle Website: It’s pricey, and precious, feminine, and seductive –Juicy Jasmine by Krigler, that is!
NEW THIS WEEK ON LEATHER AND LACE ADVICE : http://leatherandlaceadvice.com
When our reader “Jack” met “Debby” online, he told her some lies, BIG ones. But he never thought he’d get close to her and they’d hook up in person. Now he has to to keep lying about these things and he is afraid if he tells Debby the truth, she’ll ditch him. What would you do if your lies caught up with you? Hear what Alison & Tony aka. “Leather and Lace” have to say about this situation, on the Leather and Lace Advice Website: http://leatherandlaceadvice.com/2013/09/27/im-losing-sleep-over-the-lies-i-told/
To My Readers: *Leather and Lace Advice is my new dating & relationship web site. The Advice Sisters started out writing dating and relationship books and articles, and are credited with bringing the advice genre online. So I’d really appreciate it if you would show some love, and check out Leather and Lace Advice, and follow it on Twitter @leatherlaceadv and like our Facebook page: Leatherandlaceadvice.com Also, if you have a web site and would like to be listed in our “friends” link page. drop me an email http://leatherandlaceadvice.com/tell-a-t/