Get the Look: NYFW SS17 Runway Report Backstage Beauty: Guido and Redken for Victoria Beckham
This season, Redken Global Creative Director Guido capitalized on smooth, shiny hair at Victoria Beckham’s SS 2017 Show.
You can get the look too, with a bit of technique and a few really good Redken products. As Guido has always advised, don’t try to be “perfect” or emulate the photos you see of models to the letter, be yourself, be an individual. This look can be made less severe if your hair isn’t cooperating, and still look fabulous.
“We’re doing super straight, clean hair here at the Victoria Beckham show using Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Treatment Primer Cream and Satin Wear 02 to add shine and protect the hair from heat damage. As I’m blow-drying, I’m using a boar-bristled brush to smooth out the hair. To finish off the look, I’m using an iron to really give hair that shiny, smooth texture.” – Guido
Here’s how to Get the Victoria Beckham Spring Summer 2017 Runway Hair Look: SLEEK, REFINED STYLE
- Part your hair in a clean, center part.
- Apply Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Treatment Primer Cream to hair from roots to tips for heat protection and shine.
- Apply a dime-size amount of Satin Wear 02 to your palms and run it over your hair from root to tip, focusing on the back for extra shine and protection.
- Blow-dry hair with a boar-bristled brush.
- Spray a small amount of Fashion Work 12 to palms and run hands over part and the front pieces to help smooth flyaways.