- Mama Fashionista: Quinn shares her Fab Five Favorite blushes for Fall!
- Blushing Noir: Introducing ART ON IT Makeup! The beauty line ready to take the world by storm!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Fetishizing the Bullet: A Nearly Irrational Obsession with Tom Ford Lip Colors (Swatches and Review)
- Painted Ladies: Wet n Wild’s has some new palettes for Holiday 2013 – Sheila shows you the glory of Lights, Camera, Attraction.
- TheFabZilla: Check out TheFabZilla’s review and comparison of the new shu uemura s lash curler. Love or leave?
- Slashed Beauty: Miranda takes you through her 5 Minute Makeup Routine for rainy (or lazy) days!
- D.G.S.Beauty: Super Playboy For Her & Him Fragrances Reviews
- Glamorable!: Try state of the art beauty products before they hit the market with From The Lab monthly subscription!
- Advice Sisters Beauty, Fashion & LIfestyle WebSite: What is the finest facial brush? One has reached cult status
- BeautyTidbits: Enter to win a full-sized bottle of Arganesse Hair Treatment worth $120. Open internationally!
- Fabulous Awesomeness: Mina Slater shows off L’Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Makeup. Is this foundation really magic?
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor shares her updated skincare routine in the form of a video!
- Lipgloss Break: Duplicates found! Jessica nail polish Opening Night and Zoya Mason swatches.
- daydreaming beauty: daydreaming beauty tests out It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation. Come see why it’s not like normal powder foundation!
- The Stepford Witch: This week’s feature is possibly the best product you can use to clean your makeup brushes… and sponges too
NEW THIS WEEK ON LEATHER AND LACE ADVICE:Our reader question this week is from “Marcus.” When he wrote to Alison & Tony he was in a bar, drunk and pissed off, because his girlfriend “Karen” answered her phone while they were making love. It seems that Karen has a serious addiction to her smart phone, and Marcus finally snapped when she couldn’t put it down long enough to focus on HIM during the most intimate of moments. Could you be Marcus, or Karen? Check out what Alison & Tony advised Marcus on the Leather and Lace Advice website http://leatherandlaceadvice.com and if you have a problem that is bothering you, why keep it to yourself? We can’t read your mind (but we can read your email). You can’t move forward if you don’t make a move. This is the moment to take action! Also follow Leather and Lace Advice @leatherlaceadv on Twitter.
SPICE UP YOUR LIFE: I’m letting the proverbial cat out of the bag a little prematurely, but I’m going to be attending the AVN show (the Adult Entertainment Expo) in Las Vegas, this January. It will be the first time I’ve ever attended such an event. I’ll be photographing, blogging, interviewing, and writing features on what I experience there. I’m not quite sure what that will be, but I guess I’ll find out!
The focus of AVN is adult material, and as such, it’s not really appropriate for Advicesisters.net, But I’ll be reporting on it for Leather and Lace Advice and for the new and more adult feeder site: Leather and Lace SPICE (coming soon). “Spice” is not affiliated with advicesisters.net or advicesisters.com other than I am co-owner, publisher and editor of the Leather and Lace branded web sites. After more than 2 1/2 decades of dispensing advice of all types on the Advice Sisters, web site, you may wonder why I’m branching out. It is because the world has changed, and I must evolve as well. I believe in keeping an open mind. I believe that there are valid issues that are of importance to adults and that they need to be represented online in a thoughtful, intelligent and responsible manner. Neither Leather and Lace Advice or Leather and Lace SPICE will carry pornographic material, but the content on Leather and Lace SPICE will be for more mature audiences, and some of what Tony and I post there might be offensive to people who are not open minded. I say this because I have always been respectful of my readers. I cannot legislate people’s morals or values. If you are under age 18 (21 in some states) you will be warned not to enter the site. If you are a parent, it is your responsibility to view the site and decide if it is appropriate for your teenagers to see. We believe that too many young people are getting their information from sites that are NOT responsible, and we hope that you will agree that ours IS. But that is a decision that you must make as an adult and a parent, or simply, as an adult, for yourself. I welcome your thoughts on this. Please contact me (advicesisters at advicesisters dot net, or aandt at leatherandlaceadvice dot com). Follow Leather and Lace SPICE on Twitter @leatherlacspice and we will let you know when the site is up.