Spring is busting out all over. A wild turkey slowly makes it’s way across the lawn, stopping occasionally to pull something out of the grass, which is finally getting tall. The trees have leaves although they’re still small, All the rain we’ve had makes everything seem green and full of the promise of life. There are tiny little blue wildflowers growing everywhere. I wore sandals, no socks…and it felt liberating! So it’s time to start really thinking about Spring colors, clothing, and the excitement of new things. To celebrate that, here are some beauty posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition, including one from The Advice Sisters that we posted this week (in case you missed it) . I hope you enjoy these!
- Slashed Beauty: Bright lipstick is a must-have for summer. Miranda shows us three shades she’ll be sporting all season long from the Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TATCHA Luminous Deep Hydrating Lifting Mask boasts astounding and transformational results in only 15 minutes! It’s a miraculous treatment!
- I Know all the Words: Make makeup removal a sinch with L’Oreal Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar and Gentle Makeup Remover for Eyes & Lips
- TheFabZilla: Want gorgeous lips? Kathryne from TheFabZilla shows her puckers made vibrant by Jelly Bean and Quinn from Gorgeous Cosmetics
- Glamorable!: Want to win a bottle of AQUA 41 fragrance for you and your significant other? Check out this giveaway!
- beautyXposÃ©: Bigger is always better, especially when it comes to your hairstyle. Kristin shows you how to get voluminous hair with KÃ©rastase Mousse Bouffante after the jump.
- Fluttering Lashes: Review of Origins Dr Andrew Wiel – the best serum for sensitive skin!
- Beauty by Miss L: This week Leelo from Beauty by Miss L created eye-catching green & yellow eye makeup.
- daydreaming beauty: Amber is crazy about the Milani Brilliant Shine lipgloss and has four to share this week on daydreaming beauty!
- Makeup Life and Love: Tired of dull, uneven skin? Keep reading as Jamie finds the newest MUST HAVE product that will get skin even and glowing instantly.
- D.G.S.Beauty: Add to your hairspray collection some amazing Nick Chavez Products. Check out my reviews here.
- Geniabeme: Armour Beauty has amazing lip glosses! See Geniabeme’s swatches!
- My Highest Self: Miranda shows off new eye products for Summer from butter LONDON, find out her favorites!
- Advice Sisters Beauty/Fashion/Lifestyle: Alison checks out the Thymes Studio Collection’s 6 scented Cologne Rollerballs
- Citizens of Beauty: Smoky and Neon Blue Eyeshadow Tutorial
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison tries a new gluten-free mineral lipstick from Gabriel Cosmetics from Whole Foods makeup dept
NEW THIS WEEK ON LEATHER AND LACE ADVICE: I’m the Other Woman! Our reader question of the week on Leather and Lace Advice this week is from a woman who has been patiently waiting as the other woman, for her married lover to leave his wife as he promised, when the last child is off to college. Will he really do it? Would you wait for a man like that? Alison and Tony give our reader some sound advice in I’m a lover not a mother. Will he ever leave his wife to be with me?
NEW THIS WEEK ON LEATHER AND LACE SPICE: I got tipsy and slept with the boss! Our reader question of the week on Leather and Lace SPICE this week is from a woman who drank too much and ended up between the sheets with none other than her boss. Bad judgement? We’d say so! Sorry is the hardest word, but Alison & Tony have some good “Double Take” advice for her. Read: I slept with my boss and now I’m sorry, can I fix this?
IF YOU MISSED IT: I have also added a new radio segment to the Leather and Lace Advice & Spice press page. If you have a podcast, radio show, or video segment and you want a fun guest, I’d love to hear from you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a great week. And support my work please by following me on twitter, facebook, and subscribing to our feeds on advicesisters.net, leatherandlaceadvice.com and leatherandlacespice.com many thanks.