Is Orange really the new black, or is that just a fabulous show on Netflex about women in prison? What’s great this week, trendy for the season?
Read about what’s new in beauty in this week’s Beauty Blog Coalition posts
- Glamorable!: Get your glow on with Eddie Funkhouser complexion products!
- lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: HydroPeptide Solar Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is an amazing anti-aging Sunscreen that is peptide packed, soothing, and self-adjusts to the color of your skin tone!
- Slashed Beauty: A smokey eye is essential to anyone’s beauty repertoire. Miranda shows us how to achieve Lea Michele’s signature smoky eye in her latest tutorial!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shares her secrets to younger looking skin. She also reviews Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster
- daydreaming beauty: Amber’s June Wantable makeup Box was perfectly curated just for her!
- I Know all the Words: The ulitmate Eye Cream Dream Tream post featuring Biotherm, Clarins, Chanel, Estee Lauder, Guerlain and Lise Watier
- Geniabeme: Geniabeme creates an inspired makeup look from Alex Vasu from Orange is the New Black.
- My Highest Self: Hawaiian Tropic makes the cut for winning sunscreens for face and body!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Are you looking for pictures & a review of the L’Oreal Collection PrivÃ©e? Jessica has them on her blog!
- Lipgloss Break: Enter to win a Moisture Masque for your hair from Bosley Pro. It’s great for treating dry, damaged hair.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s take on Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Peony
- Alison Blackman’s Advice Sisters Beauty/Fashion/Lifestyle: Video Treat! 2 eye looks using Lorac’s new ProPalette@ in both matte & shimmer by Makeup Artist Carol Shaw
- BeautyTidbits: Beat the heat with these Summer Skincare Must-Haves!