This is your Beauty News Weekend Round Up. What a busy week it has been for the beauty bloggers and writers! Here are some of the features and posts that might catch your attention, plus our latest from Leather and Lace Advice and Leather and Lace Spice. Read, and Enjoy!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shows how you can transition red lipstick from subtle sweetness to mighty gorgeousness!
- Glamorable!: Obsessed with Milani’s latest Spring 2014 Collection? Me too! Check out review and swatches of Brilliant Shine lip glosses in Sweet Grapefruit and Coral Crush.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: While the TATCHA GOLD Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm is beautiful enough to be on display at a museum, rest assured that it is as amazing to use as it is beautiful to look at!
- In Her Makeup Bag: See 5 super easy spring makeup trends that Stephanie thinks you should try this week!
- D.G.S.Beauty: D.G.S.Beauty raves about Studio Gearâ€™s Hydrating CC Cream. See what her review has to say.
- Geniabeme: Beauty inspiration comes from everywhere, even my new pair of Tieks!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her insomniac HSN purchase that turned out to be quite a deal!
- Beauty by Miss L: Neoteric Cosmetics Inc Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle review
- Slashed Beauty: Miranda finally reveals what mystery products help her get fabulous hair every day! Ready to discover the secret to goodness?
- Makeup, Life and Love: Say good bye to pesky pores with Jamie’s review of a Invisible Pore Detox Mask…
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog : LUSH Cosmetics has their Easter 2014 products out right now! See some of the limited edition goodies!
- daydreaming beauty: Amber has swatches and pictures of the new Red Carpet Manicure Nail Lacquers! These non gel beauties couldn’t be shinier!
- Advice Sisters Beauty Fashion and Lifestyle Web Site: In the middle of a Wintry day. Jane Iredale threw a garden party for their new Spring cosmetics
- My Highest Self: Be sure to stop by and read more on Shiseido Perfect Rouge and Lacquer Rouge lipsticks.
- I Know all the Words: Add a touch of Spring to your nails with Born Pretty Store Orchid Leaves Water Decals
THIS WEEK ON LEATHER AND LACE SPICE AND LEATHER AND LACE ADVICE: Since we are talking “roundup” here, the reader question this week on Leather and Lace Advice is one that a lot of women and plenty of men too, face. When it is the right time to become intimate? If one person is ready and the other isn’t, how will the relationship work out? Read: I Said No to Sex and He Said NO to Me. On Leather and Lace Spice we review a little thing that can spice up your love life ala 50 Shades of Gray, the Scandal Spreader Bar. If you’ve ever wondered what a spreader bar is or what this naughty little piece of equipment does, read the review.
Leather and Lace Advice and Leather and Lace Spice are relationship advice web site featuring the signature “Double-Take” two view for every question or situation format that The Advice Sisters made famous. Now, I do this with a male partner, Tony Sabatini (he is “Leather” to my “Lace”). Leather and Lace is now a US Registered Trademark for this advice genre. We selected the name because my husband loves Stevie Nicks and the song “Leather and Lace.” Leather and Lace Advice is a general relationship advice web site and Leather and Lace SPICE focuses more on intimacy and adult issues (SPICE has mature” e.g. sexual themes site you might not want your younger children to visit –it has a warning notice on it). I hope you’ll visit, comment, send us questions. You can click on the LOGOS for Leather and Lace Advice and Leather and Lace Spice on the right hand side of the Advice Sisters web site template on every page.
I hope you will visit, leave feedback, send questions, comments…..
Thanks for reading, Alison. Editor-in-Chief
the Advice Sisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyles Web Site http://advicesisters.net
Leather and Lace Advice http://leatherandlaceadvice.com
Leather and Lace Spice http://leatherandlacespice.com