I am excited to share my support and enthusiasm for the Tomorrow Lab for Humanity, a new digital platform I am championing with the Weizmann Institute of Science. It is a place where you can explore some of the amazing scientific advances currently being made and for me, more specifically, what science is doing to advance the fight against cancer.
If you read my articles regularly, you know that I am passionate about preventing skin cancer, one of the most common forms of cancer that has been on the rise over the last 30 years. So when I learned about the plans for a center for personalized medicine, which will allow every person diagnosed with cancer to receive a personalized course of treatment based on their individual DNA profile, I wanted to help spread the news to you, my Advice Sisters readers. I hope you’re going to want to share this resource with your friends and family as well.
So here is my request to you:
- Please watch my personal 2-minute video message for Tomorrow Lab and learn the reasons I am so passionate about preventing and fighting, skin cancer: I wouldn’t get in front of a camera for just anyone but The Tomorrow Lab for Humanity is that important
- Share my video with your friends and friends, re-tweet it, and Facebook it, or share this web page so they can find the links.
- Learn about the progress being made in fighting cancer by scrolling through my link.
- If you feel as inspired as I was, please make a donation. Funds raised will go toward furthering the advancements in fighting skin cancer.
- I will be sharing updates and links that I hope you will find helpful, over the next month. Cancer can happen anyone at any time. Join me in the fight to stamp out cancer, and especially skin cancer.
- Thanks for your time and support,
- Alison Blackman Dunham, aka. “Advice Sister Alison”