Did you have a great weekend. I certainly hope so! With Thanksgiving and the rest of the holidays (and gifting season) nearly here, the Advice Sisters want you to know about all the new and nifty things that beauty writers are loving. Here are this week’s selections for our weekend round-up, including a few Advice Sisters Posts that I really hope you didn’t miss! You might want to consider subscribing to our feed at the top of the page, and following us @advicesisters on Twitter, on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alisonblackman
- Madame B Fatale: Madame B Fatale trials the new Philips Lumea Pricision Plus IPL
- Libby’s Pink Vanity: Kimberly, from Libby’s Pink Vanity, becomes a mad nail polish scientist
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Destany features one of her many Barielle polishes, Let’s Tango!
- Makeup by Kim Porter: Kim Porter reviews her favorite Real Techniquesbrushes and she thinks you should try them, too!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla celebrates her 2nd year in blogging with a huge giveaway. Win fabulous mix of makeups & accessories. Ends November 20.
- BeautyJudy: BeautyJudy had fun playing with Franken-Polish at The Makeup Show Orlando; it’s a new product coming soon from Amerikan Body Art!
- The Advice Sisters: Sometimes when you are searching for something, you find something else. That seems to be one of the lucky surprises that the biotechnologists at Algenist, experienced. Alison of the Advice Sisters investigates Algenist skin care
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L did cute manicure with 3D metal foil stickers.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a must-have eyeshadow palette? Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has found it! Say hello to the beauties in Anastasia’s Want You To Want Me set!
- Spontaneous Chick: Check out our Own Skincare review and then enter to win the entire line.
- datyorkLOVES: Charity N.Y.C. New York Color Straw Nails
- Midnight Manicures: Find out which Microdermabrasion Scrub that both Mother and Daughter at Midnight Manicures loves best!
- Mama Fashionista: It’s the season of giving (and receiving)! Mama Fashionista has some great gift ideas from Josie Maran Cosmetics to add to your shopping (or wish) list!
- Beauty Info Zone: Are you looking for beautiful yet unusual gifts? If so Beauty Info Zone has some gorgeous mirrors you need to see from Mont Bleu..
- Peace Love and Glitter: Use lip liner to change your lipstick color! A fun way to play with your makeup without having to buy anything new!
- Pammy Blogs Beauty: Pammy Blogs Beauty continues her Holiday Makeup Shopping Series with her review of Pixi’s Early Bird Kit and a preview of other great Beauty Items from Target!
- Endless Summer: Elena from Endless Summer enjoys brighter, glowing skinwith Sanctuary SPA.
…In case you missed them, here are some more of last week’s top features from advicesisters.net:
*A Must Read! Smooth Your Shape with SPANX & Maidenform