Last night I attended a launch event for Dior.com, where you can not only see the newest and best products Dior has to offer, but you can also buy them with the click of a mouse!
The newly designed web site doesn’t just feature fashion. It is a destination for product information on the entire Dior Beauty line: makeup, skincare and even all the beautiful Dior Fragrances and of course, you can buy them online, too.
The web site is flash-heavy, but also well organized by category, so you can quickly go to the area that interests you most. You can even view videos and get beauty how-to tips right from Dior’s pros.
If you want to learn more about the history of the brand. or peek into the future to see what’s happening with new products and technology, there are links to these. For those who like to interact, there are features including a Miss Dior Cherie Pop Up Book, and a clever Dior Rouge lipstick guide that shows you the couture dresses that inspired the newest lipstick shades.
To make the purchasing experience a little more glamorous (it is Dior, after all), gift orders placed on Dior.com are wrapped in the intricate couture “plissé” tissue-folding style used in Dior boutiques and first instituted by Monsieur Dior.
Of course, there are people who will be running to shop online at Dior.com and for them, there are special rewards. You don’t need to be a VIP to become a “Dior Diva,” and get special benefits from Dior:
• Shopping rewards redeemable for Dior best sellers, makeup bag must-haves, fragrance favorites, and more.
• Acess to the annual Dior Auction offering once in a lifetime opportunities brought to you by Dior and select partners (this is really a glamorous wish list)! Some of the items are: a trip to Paris inspired by J’adore, a trip to New York to lunch with Dior’s CEO, a spa trip to St. Maarten to visit the Dior Institute,,,and I saw one I really loved–a portrait of you done by Dior’s own artiste! 100% of proceeds benefit the Look Good Feel Better organization.
• Product previews, available exclusively to Divas on dior.com
• Complimentary shipping for orders of $50 or more.
• Buzz-worthy updates on the world of Dior including makeup artist tips, new product launches, special offers.
Diva points — earned when shopping in-store or online. $1=1 Diva Point. Points do not include sales tax or shipping charges and can be generated from any 12 month period. You redeem these by logging on to your Dior Diva account, printing the redemption form, and sending it along with your original receipts or your Dior.com shipping confirmation to the address indicated on the redemption form.
Ready to check out Dior.com for yourself? Click Here
Copyright ©Alison Blackman Dunham. All rights reserved. The Advice Sisters is a registered United States trademark. No content may be used or copied with written permission. If you want to use my work, please obtain it legally. For more information, Email Me. You can show your interest and support by subscribing to this blog. Several options are available on the right hand side of this blog. Also, you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter (@advicesisters). You can also read and subscribe to my National Luxury Lifestyles Column on the Examiner.com.
*I use provided samples for most of my reviews. Learn more in the “A Note About Compensation” section of the Advice Sisters What Works Beauty, Cosmetics and Fashion Review column