Laura Mercier was proud to be the makeup sponsor for Pamella Roland’s first ever bridal fashion week presentation. Here is the look and “:how-to” created by Alexis Comforti for Laura Mercier
For Pamella Roland’s first ever bridal collection, makeup artist Alexis Comforti created a flawless makeup look that conveyed “classic, radiant and youthful beauty” evocative of a modern Audrey Hepburn. The key to this look is Laura Mercier’s classic formula, Silk Crème Foundation ($47), which helps skin look radiant, fresh and photo-ready.
Flawless Face: Radiant, Glowing and Fresh
· Comforti first prepped skin with Laura Mercier Moisture Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 15, ($53).
Eyes: Soft and Muted
· She lightly applied Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Fresco, ($24) in the crease and up to the brow.
· Next, she applied Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany Brown, ($24), using Laura Mercier’s signature “tightline” method to press the colour underneath the root of the upper lash line and on the top of the lash line. She focused the liner at the center of the eye towards the outer corner.
· On the lower lash liner, she applied the same Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner, ($24) at the center of the eye.
· To finish the look and define the eye, she used Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Suprême Lash Building Mascara, ($25).
· To flawlessly frame the face, she filled in eyebrows with Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil, ($22), which resulted in a heavy, defined brow.
Lips: Full, Customized Colour
· Models were paired with one of four flower vignettes for the presentation. Comforti created four different lip shades – each one complementing the colour scheme in the models’ respective flower vignette.
o Green Florals: Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Brigitte, ($27)
o Yellow Florals: Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Mango, ($27)
o Hot Pink Florals: Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Pink Dusk, ($27)
o White Roses: Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Pink Blush, ($27)