The Advice Sisters adore Guido and his inspiring ideas using Redken products. Here’s one we’re enchanted by, from Paris Fashion Week
GET THE LOOK
- Start with dry, straight hair, ideally one day old.
- Apply Redken powder grip 03 mattifying hair powder to the roots for grip and added texture.
- Spray Redken triple take 32 extreme high-hold hairspray all over hair for a little extra grip and sheen.
- Use fingers to gather hair into a ponytail and twist up into a French twist, pinning at the crease with small hair pins.
- Lay the length of the ponytail across the top of the head so the ends lay across the forehead to create faux bangs.
- Crease a piece of ribbon and tie it into an imperfect bow, and then place it in the hair with a pin to slightly disguise the twist.
- Finish by spraying Redken triple take 32 extreme high-hold hairspray all over hair for extra hold.
*model photos Stas May for Redken