In a foolish attempt to “spiff up” the look of my AdviceSisters blog, I went into the code and began changing things….
It went ok for a while, then the entire blog became jibberish. When I tried to re-publish, I couldn’t get past the first couple of bytes when it simply, locked and crashed. Over, and over, and over again!
Since Blogger doesn’t support it’s own programs, I guess on the theory that they’re free and you get what you pay for, I’m struggling to fix what I messed up. If you are seeing the posts, please let me know. If you’re not, know that I’m still working on it!
Why didn’t I learn from last time not to mess with my blog! I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I WILL BE BACK asap.