- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Concealers Worth Coveting, and some handy tricks you need to know about!
- Beauty by Miss L: Find out why Leelo loves Vestige Verdant Infinity Eye Serum & Rare Oil Blend.
- Color Me So Crazy : Fresh and Sassy Look from L’Oreal
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty finally can do a neat mani now that she’s using Liquid Palisade Liquid Nail Tape. Check out her results!
- Advice Sisters Beauty,Fashion,Lifestyle: Here’s how to wear a sexy top hat and channel Stevie Nicks
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Do you love nail polish and Super Mario? Check out theseexclusive polishes launching April 1!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: What do you think of holistic skincare? See what Stacie’s been using and what she thinks about it.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Does the Urban Decay | Gwen Stefani Collection Eye Shadow Palette live up to the hype? Erika says, Yes!
- Collective Beauty : An amazing cushion foundation, from the drugstore!
- I Know all the Words: Soft hues and amazing formulas in the Sothys Sport Retro Chic Collection for Spring 2016
Since it’s Easter Sunday, here is my advicesisters.com slidehow and article for women about how to rock a sexy top hat
How to wear a sexy top hat and channel Stevie Nicks by Alison Blackman, Editor in Chief, advicesisters.com Top hats are sexy attention grabbers. Maybe that’s why so many … [Read More…]
I Committed to L’Occitane’s Immortelle 28-Day Divine Renewal Program and here’s what happened By Alison Blackman Renewal, it’s a beautiful thing. If I tried every …[Read More…]
SO “Sinful” for Nails: a limited edition “Kollaboration” with Kylie Jenner @SinfulColors_NP, #SinfulKingKylie
So So “Sinful” for Nails: a limited edition “Kollaboration” with Kylie Jenner reported by Alison Blackman, Editor in Chief, advicesisters.com Kylie Jenner to … [Read More…]
Morgan Taylor Botanical Awakenings Spring 2016 Nail Lacquer Collection: Celebrate the first blooms of Spring! This week I was walking around, and to surprise and …[Read More…]
Düsseldorf A Fine Time on the Rhine By Alison Blackman Does the word Düsseldorf mean anything to you? If if doesn’t yet, you might assume it’s a special dog breed, a hat … [Read More…]