What would you do if someone you thought you knew, turned out to have a past that was nothing like you’d imagined, and it wasn’t good news? Well, that’s the gist of our reader’s situation on Leather and Lace Advice this week. I hope you’ll check it out. You may not ever be in this particular situation, but you may know someone else who will be …how would you advise her (or him) to handle it? And if there is another relationship issue that is bothering you, why keep it inside and to yourself? The Advice Sisters are credited with bringing the advice genre online (did you know that?) but now I’m working with a new partner on a new advice web site, Leather and Lace Advice http://leatherandlaceadvice.com and we are here to help. We can’t read your mind (but we can read your email). We can’t help you if we don’t hear from you and you can’t move forward if you don’t make a move. So this is the moment to take action.
The Beauty Bloggers (I prefer to call them online beauty writers) have been busy selecting their favorite posts from last week. And here they are!
- Blushing Noir: RiRi Hearts MAC Fall 2013 quad in Her Cocoa
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn shares some wonderfully decadent new moisturizers from L’Occitane!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Guerlain lovers rejoice: The Emilio Pucci Terra Azzura Bronzing Powder and Blush are perfection with the Place de VendÃ´me Eyeshadow Palette!
- TheFabZilla: Enter to win haircare products from Taya Amazon White Clay Thickening Collection worth $182+.Open international.
- Painted Ladies: Long, fluttery lashes for $8? Sheila is sold on L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara!
- In Her Makeup Bag: Stephanie swatches & reviews one of the new Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balms in the shade Whimsical!
- My Highest Self: Lost and Found! See which limited edition lip gloss Tina found after losing it for a whole year!
- Glamorable!: Patriotic nails don’t always have to be Red, White and Blue. Check out these swatches of Bondi Lady Liberty – an iconic shade inspired by an iconic landmark!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L? simple Halloween manicure
- daydreaming beauty: A fabulous mascara that actually keeps your lashes curled? I reviewed CoverGirl Flamed Up Mascara this week!
- Slashed Beauty: Miranda takes you through the essential makeup brushes every beginner needs!
- D.G.S.Beauty: Sleek MakeUP Pout Paints are amazing! Check out my review and swatches.
- Pammy Blogs Beauty : Giveaway!!! Are you a beauty box lover who likes to support good causes? Be sure to enter Pammy Blogs Beauty’s contest for a Total Beauty Collection Pink Embrace box!
- Beauty Professor: The Jouer Holiday 2013 Collection is full of lush red lip color and the Beauty Professor has swatches of every stunning shade!
- Advice Sisters Beauty, Fashion & LIfestyle WebSite: There is never an excuse to have a bad hair day!
- BeautyTidbits: Harshleen gives you a sneak peek into the exclusive Total Beauty Collection for HSN – Sampling box of 9 best selling beauty products for just $20!